Hello my lovely people! Last summer I found myself in line at Clean Juice far more than I would like to admit–after every morning workout it seemed. Who can blame me?? It’s fresh & delicious as heck! But for those of you who have suffered from healthy, fast, food addictions like me, you know it’s EXPENSIVE. So I did a little spying while they made my usual power oats, which brought me here to this quick, easy, & reasonably priced protein oats recipe:
– 1/2 cup rolled oats
– 1/2 scoop Vega coconut almond protein powder (or any protein powder of your choice)
– 1 tbs hemp protein
* I have linked the ingredients above for you, so no need to search!
- Place rolled oats in a microwave safe bowl. Put water in the bowl until it barely covers the oats and microwave for 1 minute to 1 1/2 minutes.
- In a separate smaller bowl, mix Vega protein powder, hemp protein powder, and as much cinnamon as your heart desires with just enough water to turn it into a paste.
- Take the oats out of the microwave and mix in the protein paste.
- Top with gogi berries or/and add bananas and cashews for some extra texture!
- Eat it hot or pop it in the fridge for a quick overnight oats recipe.
Let me know if you give it a try & don’t forget to subscribe so you get notified whenever I post!